Files1 are available in the following formats using the ANSI character set. (NOTE - not all data fields will be populated):
- Legacy - A file containing ALL the information that can be entered into a Legacy family file. This includes all individual field information; all notes; all sources; all events; LDS ordinance dates and temples; pictures; sound; video; list ordering and tags; as well as preferred children; spouses; and parents. This GEDCOM file conforms to the GEDCOM 5.5 specification (with some extensions).
- GEDCOM 5.5 - This type of file limits the fields to mostly those accepted by other programs.
- PAF 2.31 - Sources are tagged and contained in the Notes field. Medical and Research notes are also tagged and combined into the standard Notes field. Note fields are broken into smaller lines between words. This type of GEDCOM files contains: name, sex, birth, christened, death, buried, marriage, Ancestral File Number and User Reference Number, notes, sources embedded in the Notes fields, all LDS ordinance information.
- PAF 3.0 - Sources are included as separate records with citations pointing to them where needed. Note fields are broken into shorter lines by breaking in the middle of a word. This type of GEDCOM file contains: name, sex, birth, christened, death, buried, marriage, Ancestral File Number and User Reference Number, notes, sources as separate records, all LDS ordinance information.
- PAF 4.0 - PAF 4.0 contains some additional information that 3.0 does not.
- PAF 5.0 - PAF 5.0 contains some additional information that 3.0 and 4.0 do not.
- Basic - A Basic GEDCOM file contains only the vital statistics: name, sex, birth, christened, death, buried, marriage.
- Generic - A Generic GEDCOM file contains: name, sex, birth, christened, death, buried, marriage, User Reference Number, notes, sources, events, baptism, marriage status.
- Ancestry Online Family Tree - This file contains individuals and marriages for uploading to Ancestry Online Family Tree.
- MyTrees.com - This file contains individuals for uploading to MyTrees.com.
- Gendex - A text document containing details of all individuals in this tree in GENealogy Data EXchange format.
If you require a file containing only part of the information or in a different format please email me.
1The files and content descriptions have been created with the help of Legacy 7.5 from Millennia.